Aston Martin names new Mena manager
Manama, July 20, 2010
Aston Martin has announced the appointment of Mark Kenworthy as its new automotive general manager for the Middle East, North Africa and India region.
'The Middle East remains a vitally important market for Aston Martin,' said Kenworthy.
'Here amongst the regional community there is huge enthusiasm for sports cars, motor racing and English heritage all of which are areas where Aston Martin excels.
'Equally, the North African, Turkey and Indian markets represent strong growth potential for the company as we introduce the Aston Martin brand to these regions.
'I am looking forward to developing the region both supporting the existing dealers and also identifying new partners for countries where we currently have opportunities to grow the brand,' he said.
'Aston Martin has a tremendous potential to grow its share of the luxury car market as it enters 2010 with new and exciting products none less important than the new four-door sports car, the Rapide, which has already seen orders coming from customers that are new to the Aston Martin brand,' he added.
Kenworthy is an automotive industry veteran who brings more than 20 years of experience in the industry working with both manufacturers and retailers.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service