Aston Martin names new Mena manager
Manama, July 20, 2010
Aston Martin has announced the appointment of Mark Kenworthy as its new automotive general manager for the Middle East, North Africa and India region.
'The Middle East remains a vitally important market for Aston Martin,' said Kenworthy.
'Here amongst the regional community there is huge enthusiasm for sports cars, motor racing and English heritage all of which are areas where Aston Martin excels.
'Equally, the North African, Turkey and Indian markets represent strong growth potential for the company as we introduce the Aston Martin brand to these regions.
'I am looking forward to developing the region both supporting the existing dealers and also identifying new partners for countries where we currently have opportunities to grow the brand,' he said.
'Aston Martin has a tremendous potential to grow its share of the luxury car market as it enters 2010 with new and exciting products none less important than the new four-door sports car, the Rapide, which has already seen orders coming from customers that are new to the Aston Martin brand,' he added.
Kenworthy is an automotive industry veteran who brings more than 20 years of experience in the industry working with both manufacturers and retailers.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest
- Bahrain tests lighting for F1 night race