Oman Mercedes-Benz dealer offers free checks
Muscat, May 20, 2010
Zawawi Trading, the authorised distributor of Mercedes-Benz in Oman, is organising a service week so that all Mercedes-Benz private owners can bring in their cars for a free comprehensive vehicle check.
The service week is scheduled between May 29 and June 2, and the checks will be preformed by Mercedes-Benz trained specialists.
One of Mercedes-Benz’s most respected factory engineers will be flown in and will be on site to provide customers with technical knowledge and advice on how to service and maintain their Mercedes-Benz.
In addition to the free vehicle check, visitors to the service week will benefit from special prices on parts, accessories and reported maintenance work, a statement said.
The first 100 visitors will also receive a complimentary voucher for an oil change with Mobil premium lubricants and all visitors will receive a gift bag.
They can even test drive a segment-leading Mercedes-Benz sedan or SUV and get a trade-in price for their current vehicle, the statement added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers