Ferrari World Abu Dhabi opens on Oct 28
Barcelona, May 7, 2010
The world's first Ferrari theme park will open its doors to the public in Abu Dhabi on October 28, the Italian carmaker and local developers Aldar Properties said.
The park, which includes a rollercoaster ride that should reach speeds of up to 240kph, is located next to the Yas Marina circuit that hosts the season-ending Abu Dhabi Formula One Grand Prix on November 14.
Abu Dhabi's government-owned investment fund Mubadala has a five percent stake in Ferrari, whose Formula One team have won more championships and races than any rivals.-Reuters
More Motoring Stories
- Tyre safety awareness campaign held
- Nissan tops 2013 green brand list
- Qatar Holding sells 10pc stake in Porsche
- Harley-Davidson rolls out 'Breakout'
- Abu Dhabi revs up for major British GP sell
- McLaren, Xbox offer 'ride of a lifetime'
- Arabian Auto offers custom Nissan plan
- Mazda opens new showroom in Doha
- Land Cruiser sales up 15pc in GCC
- UAE new car sales set to top pre-crisis peak