Luxury car dealership opens in Bahrain
Manama, May 6, 2010
An opening ceremony was held for the first dealership of luxury brands Lamborghini, Lotus and Ducati in Bahrain.
The outlet was opened by Saudi-based Al Ghassan Motors and is expected to showcase cars and motorbikes such as the Lamborghini Gallardo, Lotus Evora and Ducati Streetfighter over the coming months.
Company owner Shaikh Ghassan Al Suleiman said he was proud to be opening the new services in Bahrain.
'This is the first official franchise dealership offering sales, service and original parts support for these extremely prestigious performance brands in Bahrain,' he stated.
'Bahrain has a dynamic and sophisticated market, where the customers demand the very best in choice, quality and service.
'We believe that we can bring an extra dimension to their motoring experience with this new venture.'
Al Ghassan Motors outlet, located just before the Ma'ameer Roundabout heading towards Riffa, will also retail the CRG, Rotax and Sparco brands for the karting-community in Bahrain.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers
- Motorcity offers special service for Chery owners
- Infiniti to appoint Al Ghassan as Saudi dealer