Luxury car dealership opens in Bahrain
Manama, May 6, 2010
An opening ceremony was held for the first dealership of luxury brands Lamborghini, Lotus and Ducati in Bahrain.
The outlet was opened by Saudi-based Al Ghassan Motors and is expected to showcase cars and motorbikes such as the Lamborghini Gallardo, Lotus Evora and Ducati Streetfighter over the coming months.
Company owner Shaikh Ghassan Al Suleiman said he was proud to be opening the new services in Bahrain.
'This is the first official franchise dealership offering sales, service and original parts support for these extremely prestigious performance brands in Bahrain,' he stated.
'Bahrain has a dynamic and sophisticated market, where the customers demand the very best in choice, quality and service.
'We believe that we can bring an extra dimension to their motoring experience with this new venture.'
Al Ghassan Motors outlet, located just before the Ma'ameer Roundabout heading towards Riffa, will also retail the CRG, Rotax and Sparco brands for the karting-community in Bahrain.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Volkswagen’s new Golf GTI launched in ME
- Nissan ME posts 26pc sales growth in FY2012
- Oman 'must adopt smart road technologies'
- BMW launches the new Z4 in Mideast
- Mannai opens Chevrolet centre in Istanbul
- Aston Martin marks centenary in style
- Dubai Autodrome appoints new GM
- Najd Rent-a-Car buys 50 new luxury cars
- New Mercedes-Benz E-Class launched in Kuwait
- Dubai RTA services to go online in June