Luxury car dealership opens in Bahrain
Manama, May 6, 2010
An opening ceremony was held for the first dealership of luxury brands Lamborghini, Lotus and Ducati in Bahrain.
The outlet was opened by Saudi-based Al Ghassan Motors and is expected to showcase cars and motorbikes such as the Lamborghini Gallardo, Lotus Evora and Ducati Streetfighter over the coming months.
Company owner Shaikh Ghassan Al Suleiman said he was proud to be opening the new services in Bahrain.
'This is the first official franchise dealership offering sales, service and original parts support for these extremely prestigious performance brands in Bahrain,' he stated.
'Bahrain has a dynamic and sophisticated market, where the customers demand the very best in choice, quality and service.
'We believe that we can bring an extra dimension to their motoring experience with this new venture.'
Al Ghassan Motors outlet, located just before the Ma'ameer Roundabout heading towards Riffa, will also retail the CRG, Rotax and Sparco brands for the karting-community in Bahrain.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain
- Bahrain motor show opens today
- Bahrain motor show to line-up top models
- GM shakes up auto industry, names first woman CEO
- Nissan Tiida named ‘Best Budget Hatchback’
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise