GM Middle East gets new president
Dubai, March 22, 2010
John N Stadwick has been appointed president and managing director of GM Middle East operations.
John replaces Mike Devereux, who will take up the position of chairman and managing director of GM Holden. He will be based at GM Holden’s headquarters in Melbourne, Australia. The change is effective immediately.
John arrives from Shanghai, where he held the position of vice president - Aftersales, for GM International Operations (GMIO) since September 2009.
Starting his career with GM in 1984 as a district manager in training with GM’s Oldsmobile division in Lansing, Michigan, Stadwick worked his way up through various sales, marketing and service positions in the United States.
“GM Middle East is very lucky to be having John as the new president and managing director. I've known him for a long time and he is an accomplished, experienced executive who will make a positive impact on General Motors in this important region,” said Mike Devereux.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- BMW launches the new Z4 in Mideast
- Mannai opens Chevrolet centre in Istanbul
- Aston Martin marks centenary in style
- Dubai Autodrome appoints new GM
- Najd Rent-a-Car buys 50 new luxury cars
- New Mercedes-Benz E-Class launched in Kuwait
- Dubai RTA services to go online in June
- Mercedes-Benz Kuwait launches service week
- New Jaguar F-TYPE makes UAE debut
- Yas Marina offers 5 AMG driving experiences