Western Motors reports 10pc rise in Jeep sales
Abu Dhabi, March 15, 2010
Western Motors, Jeep general distributors in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain and member of Al Fahim Group, witnessed a 10 per cent increase in Jeep sales in the first two months of 2010, compared to last year.
The company also announced the delivery of a fleet of Jeep Cherokee vehicles to National Marine Dredging Company (NMDC) of Abu Dhabi.
“With the quality a Jeep promises coupled with Western Motors’ unequivocal after-sales service, which included a significant cost-saving scheme, NMDC is receiving an excellent value for money,” said Kamal Rafih, general manager of Western Motors.
NMDC employees use Jeep vehicles on-road and off-road to go to their work sites for their functionality, reliability and 4WD capabilities.
“Other popular models this year, apart from the Cherokee, were the SRT8 and, naturally, the Wranglers,” stated Kamal.
“As the quickest most powerful Jeep vehicle ever, the SRT8 caters to enthusiasts who are race-inspired with the SUV’s hyper-strong engine, performance brakes, precise steering, high performance exhaust system, track-tuned suspension and bolstered seats.”
Later in the year the dealership will be launching the long-awaited Grand Cherokee in the Abu Dhabi and Al Ain market.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service