Jaguar models go on test drive in Doha
Doha, March 15, 2010
Alfardan Premier Motors Company, the importer of Jaguar in Qatar, organised a test drive event of a unique line-up of Jaguar models for its clients at the Lusail International Circuit in Doha.
Participants revved up their driving skills on Jaguar’s sports machines under the supervision of internationally renowned pilots, a statement said.
They also raced through Lusail’s swerving track in the pit of Jaguar’s XK and XF learning enhanced driving skills and techniques while maintaining the highest of safety levels, the statement added.
“There’s no better way to test-drive your dream car or fully experience your own than spending a day-out at a professional racing circuit and with the presence of globally recognised and talented drivers,” said Mohammed Kandeel, general manager of Alfardan Premier Motors Company, member of Alfardan Group.
“This embodies the real feel of a Jaguar on track. Valuing customer satisfaction above all, we, at Alfardan Premier Motors, aim at instilling this feeling within the hearts and minds of our clients, giving them the chance to live the Jaguar lifestyle that they deserve,” he added.
The models included the Jaguar XF, a sports car with the features and space of a luxury saloon, as well as the Jaguar XK, which offers advanced technologies and sporting luxuries, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise
- Gulf traffic expo kicks off in Dubai
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award