Jaguar models go on test drive in Doha
Doha, March 15, 2010
Alfardan Premier Motors Company, the importer of Jaguar in Qatar, organised a test drive event of a unique line-up of Jaguar models for its clients at the Lusail International Circuit in Doha.
Participants revved up their driving skills on Jaguar’s sports machines under the supervision of internationally renowned pilots, a statement said.
They also raced through Lusail’s swerving track in the pit of Jaguar’s XK and XF learning enhanced driving skills and techniques while maintaining the highest of safety levels, the statement added.
“There’s no better way to test-drive your dream car or fully experience your own than spending a day-out at a professional racing circuit and with the presence of globally recognised and talented drivers,” said Mohammed Kandeel, general manager of Alfardan Premier Motors Company, member of Alfardan Group.
“This embodies the real feel of a Jaguar on track. Valuing customer satisfaction above all, we, at Alfardan Premier Motors, aim at instilling this feeling within the hearts and minds of our clients, giving them the chance to live the Jaguar lifestyle that they deserve,” he added.
The models included the Jaguar XF, a sports car with the features and space of a luxury saloon, as well as the Jaguar XK, which offers advanced technologies and sporting luxuries, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers
- Motorcity offers special service for Chery owners