A'ayan named Saudi distributor of Naghi-Hyundai
Jeddah, February 17, 2010
Mohammed Yousuf Naghi Motors – Hyundai has appointed A'ayan Saudi Leasing (A'ayan) as its official distributor in Saudi Arabia.
Under the agreement, A'ayan will offer Hyundai vehicles to its clients for operational leasing.
A'ayan CEO, Imad Saleh Rajab said the deal will further boost A’ayan’s operational leasing business, while at the same time contribute to the success of Naghi-Hyundai.
'Hyundai occupies a privileged position in the Saudi market in view of its proven reliability in operation, and has a broad range of vehicle models that meet the requirements of all consumers. In view of our showrooms and maintenance centers in Jeddah, Riyadh, Dammam, Jubail, Yanbu, Makkah and Medina, we are able to provide excellent services to those who want to rent Hyundai cars,' he added.
'The wide range of Hyundai car models and their competitive prices contributed significantly to our continued success over the past years, as well as launching of new models in 2010 such as Sonata and all new Tucson will enhance the success of both A'ayan and Mohammad Yousuf Naghi – Hyundai,' said Hazm Jamjoom, executive director of Naghi-Hyundai.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise
- Gulf traffic expo kicks off in Dubai
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award