Nissan Altima rolls out GenNext models
Dubai, December 22, 2009
Nissan has launched its new generation models of the sporty, 2-door Nissan Altima Coupe – 2.5 model and V6 3.5 - in the Middle East.
The models, which boasts of 'fresh new look inside and more technology for sporty 2010' enters its third year of production in 2010, said a company statement.
"It once again offers a high-value, high quality, high style coupe for Altima customers seeking a more personal expression of individuality and fashionable appearance."
For 2010, Altima Coupe receives a number of significant enhancements with new exterior styling, new exterior colors, refined interior fabrics, new available red leather-appointed interior color and revised option package content, including an advanced Nissan Hard Drive Navigation System with a 6.5-inch VGA color display and RearView Monitor and Bose premium audio system with 9 speakers.
The 2010 Altima Coupe is available in 2.5 S and 3.5 SR trim levels, equipped with 2.5-liter inline 4-cylinder and 3.5-liter V6 engines, respectively, and each offered with Nissan’s advanced Xtronic CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission), the company said.
The Altima Coupe’s unique exterior design is intended to stand out in a crowd of sedan-based two-door models with magnetic, perfectly proportioned styling with a shorter wheelbase, shorter overall length and lower height than the Altima sedan, it noted.
The smaller size and lighter overall weight also contribute to the Coupe’s sportier driving feel – a desired attribute of the typically younger, more performance-oriented coupe buyers.
Also offered is a long list of user-friendly technology features – including standard Nissan Intelligent Key with Push Button Ignition and available Bluetooth Hands-free Phone System with audio streaming, advanced touch-screen navigation system and RearView Monitor, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Nissan Altima |
More Motoring Stories
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service