Lincoln official car for Dubai golf school
Dubai, August 18, 2009
Ford Middle East and the Butch Harmon School of Golf, based at The Els Club, Dubai Sports City, recently entered a tie-up that makes luxury brand Lincoln, the official automobile for the school.
The agreement provides the golf school with the latest Lincoln models, such as the new flagship full-size sedan, MKS, and the award winning crossover, the Lincoln MKX.
“This is the perfect match,” said Waldo Galan, managing director, Ford Middle East.
“Lincoln today is synonymous with luxury, class-leading products, cutting edge technologies and heritage - the very same values that make the Butch Harmon School of Golf the world class teaching facility it is,” he added.
“We are pleased to be associated with this highly reputable institution and look forward to building on this relationship as we further expand our Lincoln line up.”
The Butch Harmon School of Golf in the US is one of the sport’s leading training facilities, which has produced many distinguished and world-leading golf superstars such as Tiger Woods and Ernie Els. Dubai Sports City is the flagship venue for a Butch Harmon School of Golf outside the US.
“The Lincoln brand is synonymous with luxury and prestige, which is a perfect fit with our overall standards and emphasis on excellence,” said Claude Harmon III, director of instruction, Butch Harmon School of Golf.
“The facilities at our school in Dubai are among the best in the world, and our association with Lincoln comes at a great time as the golf school continues to grow in our first year of operation,” he noted. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi