Gargash launches 'exclusive' used car program
Dubai, July 5, 2009
Gargash Enterprises, official distributor for Mercedes-Benz in Dubai, Sharjah and the N.Emirates, has launched an approved used car program, ‘Proven Exclusivity’ for vehicles under six years old that have been driven less than 150,000 km.
“This program ensures peace of mind for our customers who will get the opportunity to buy a manufacturer-backed vehicle with GCC specifications that has undergone a complete multipoint check before being put on the market,” said Yousuf Bhailia, senior manager, Gargash Enterprises Approved Used Car Division.
“As well as providing the best available used Mercedes-Benz vehicles, we are also a one-stop-shop for insurance and, through our strong relationships many of the UAE's most prominent finance houses, we can provide customers with a variety of competitive tailor-made finance schemes to suit their needs.”
All Proven Exclusivity vehicles are registered with MB NET - Mercedes-Benz Net - the global Mercedes registration system which checks chassis numbers, service and car repair histories, ensuring customers of the highest standards of quality and safety as well as total vehicle transparency.
The company also carries out checks to ensure that the mileage shown is correct. Customers have the opportunity to trade in any make of vehicle and take advantage of the used car scheme.
Approved Used Cars from Gargash Enterprises are serviced to Mercedes-Benz global standards and come with a 12-month extended warranty, Bhailia stated.
“This new program not only provides peace of mind to used car buyers who know they are getting a quality used car with a proven history, it also gives new car buyers stability in the used-car market allowing them to buy in the knowledge that their car will retain its value during their ownership,” he added.
In the first five months of 2009, Gargash Enterprises saw its used cars section deliver 519 cars in Dubai and Sharjah due to an increased demand for quality approved cars.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week