Mercedes-Benz names regional sales manager
Dubai, March 19, 2009
Daimler Middle East has appointed Pablo Souto as regional sales manager for the Mercedes Car Group with responsibility for Kuwait, Lebanon and Syria.
Souto, 27, who holds an honours degree in European Business Studies, replaces Lee Boyle who has moved to another company within the automotive industry in the Middle East.
Souto began working for DaimlerChrysler in the UK before joining Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge Middle East in April 2006 where he was a sales manager responsible for the UAE, Oman, Jordan and Lebanon.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise
- Gulf traffic expo kicks off in Dubai
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award