Fakhro Motors launches Polarsun vans
Manama, January 29, 2008
Fakhro Motors, the authorised distributors of Polarsun Automobiles in Bahrain, has announced the launch of Polarsun cargo and mini vans in the Kingdom.
Polarsun Motor Holdings with auto manufacturing history and experience of 50 years is an auto manufacturing company approved by national development and reform commission.
The company is engaged in manufacturing and developing passenger cars (light buses, MPVs, SUVs) and commercial vehicles as well as fitting parts.
The Polarsun vehicles have already been launched successfully in Kuwait and UAE, said a top official.
Fakhro Motors had recently acquired the authorised distributorship for Polarsun Automobiles for the Bahrain market.
“After thorough market study and analysis we decided to launch the Polarsun cargo and mini vans in Bahrain. These vehicles are not only economical and robust but also safe and apt for companies staff transportation,' said Mohammed Fakhro, director business development, Abdulla Yousif Fakhro & Sons.
'These vehicles are built with Japanese technology and confirm to all the GCC specifications catering to the target end users. After its launch in UAE and Kuwait, we believed Bahrain was the next appropriate market to launch,' he added.
“Fakhro Motors has entered the automotive retailing business and Polarsun is our first step. The vehicle sales are supported by the state of art workshop and part centre in Khamis which will provide efficient after sales service,' added Jacob Thomas, general manager, Fakhro Motors.
'We are confident that these vehicles will soon become the first choice of various businesses and organisations in Bahrain,” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service