Gargash breaks sales records
Dubai, January 28, 2008
Gargash Enterprises has broken sales records in the Middle East amongst all Mercedes-Benz dealers.
Gargash Enterprises, the general distributor for Mercedes-Benz in Dubai, Sharjah and the Northern Emirates, experienced massive growth in 2007, selling over 5,400 new and used cars, the company said in a statement.
This was the highest number of vehicles sold by any Mercedes-Benz distributor in the Middle East, said the newly-appointed General Manager Ewan Ramsay.
Compared to 2006 figures, Gargash Enterprises has increased their car sales by 10 per cent, marking 2007 as one of their best performances in 50 years of operation. A growth of 18 per cent was recorded on commercial vehicles and more than 20 per cent in after sales.
The organisation demonstrated firm commitment to its clientele by investing considerably in customer service through initiatives such as the RTC Connect, a real time communication system that provides matchless standards for car servicing.
In 2008, Gargash Enterprises will focus on further enhancing customer satisfaction and expanding the after sales and the approved used car divisions. Sales in 2008 are expected to rise with the launch of the stunning new C-Coupe along with the GLK, and a major facelift of the SL.
“It is such a pleasure to join the Gargash Enterprises team at a time when the UAE motoring industry is undergoing such rapid expansion and we are able to announce the success figures of 2007.
Forward investment, marketing and customer service will offer far more development for the company in 2008, especially with huge campaigns being put into place for the launch of the new models,” stated Ewan Ramsay. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers
- Motorcity offers special service for Chery owners
- Infiniti to appoint Al Ghassan as Saudi dealer