Hertz UAE expands fleet
Dubai , November 11, 2007
Hertz UAE, the country's fastest growing car rental and leasing company, has expanded its fleet with the latest models on offer from Toyota and Honda.
Hertz is the first car rental company in the UAE to introduce the 2008 Toyota Land Cruiser to their fleet and will have 30 available for hire from next week. The new Land Cruiser is among several 2008 models being introduced to the Hertz fleet during November.
The leading car rental company released 100 of the new 2008 Toyota Corollas to its fleet this week and will also update its range of Honda Accords, with 200 models on order for delivery this year.
All three cars have a new shape for 2008 and improved features. The 2008 Toyota Land Cruisers have aerodynamic mutli-reflector halogen headlamps, colour coordinated front and rear bumpers, and green tinted glass with UV reduction.
'Our customers can be assured that when they hire a car from Hertz they will receive the latest model available,' said general manager of Hertz UAE Bob Farrow. 'We are committed to maintaining an up to date fleet. The introduction of the 2008 Toyota Landcruisers ahead of other car rental companies demonstrates this.'
Hertz orders new models well in advance and all rental vehicles are removed from the fleet when they are between seven and twelve months old. No car ever reaches the 40,000 km mark.
Hertz UAE has nearly 7000 vehicles ranging from small cars, luxury sedans and four wheel drives.
All vehicles undergo a 40-point quality check-up prior to rental and are covered by full insurance. The company operates 12 branches across the UAE in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Fujairah and Ras Al Khaimah.Trade Arabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week