Top classifieds portal launches mobile apps
Dubai, November 4, 2013
Opensooq.com, a leading online Arabic classifieds website, has launched its iPhone and Android mobile applications which offers access to thousands of ad listings on the site and enables users to post ads, browse and choose the best deals.
The applications are available in stores and they are free for users to download.
The OpenSooq applications allow users to browse and post their ads to sell, buy or rent for a new or used car, apartments, real estate, mobiles, electronics, furniture, services in addition to posting job vacancies and applying to them, said Salah Al Sharef, founder and CEO of Opensooq.com.
“It was a matter of time for users in the Mena region to catch the M-Commerce wave as we are witnessing growing numbers of users accessing the internet via their smartphones,” he explained.
“This made it an obvious choice for us to launch applications early on to cater to this large group of users.
“One of our objectives in Opensooq.com is to provide users with a free service that allows them to buy, sell and trade all kinds of products and services; releasing the free apps fulfils and complements this initiative,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- RJ, Jordan Society sign strategic deal
- 125 exhibitors for Sharjah halal expo
- SRB to oversee UK firm’s shari’a compliance drive
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex
- Bridge project at US base to be ready soon