Top consultancy opens Dubai base
Dubai, October 24, 2013
Global growth strategy and franchise consulting company Management 2000 (M2000) has announced the launch of its operations in the Middle East, North Africa and Turkey region (Menat).
M2000 brings more than 30 years of experience and comprehensive portfolio of services, systems and processes to its new hub based in Dubai, said a statement.
Founded and led by Bob Gappa, a global authority in business expansion strategies and franchising, M2000 has worked with 1,400 companies across hundreds of locations in the US, Canada and around the world and has pioneered numerous multi-unit operations and franchise system innovations that have become industry standards, it said.
“The region is undergoing a transformation with the unprecedented growth of franchises and emergence of a new generation of multi-unit companies. Ensuring competitive advantage and success requires building sound customer-centric organizations with proven franchising methods and systems on a global level,” said Gappa, speaking ahead of a visit to the UAE and Saudi Arabia to launch the Menat operations. “With our new office in Dubai and seasoned team of professionals, we will support established, fast-growing and start-up companies, helping them realise their long-term profitable growth.”
M2000’s experienced team in the US will now be complemented by a team of consultants in Dubai, led by Hussein Murad.
Murad, a senior executive with more than 20 years of leadership experience in management consulting, retail and market expansion programmes, performance management and organizational effectiveness, heads the Menat operations team as managing director.
Murad has played a vital role in brand building for Fortune 500 companies and regional brands across the Middle East, the statement said.
M2000 works with some of the world’s best-known brands including Ace Hardware, Target, Burger King, Chili’s, Subway, Pizza Hut, Little Caesar’s, Baskin Robbins, Haagen-Dazs, T.G.I.F., KFC, Thrifty Car Rental, Sir Speedy Printing, Starbucks, Fat Burger, Krispy Kreme, Diet Center, Toni & Guy, Mailboxes, etc., Century 21 Realty, Cruise Holidays, Clean ‘N Press, Gloria Jean’s Coffee, Cinnabon, Cardinal Health, Pearle Vision, Molly Maid, 1-800-Flowers, Sylvan Learning, Taco Bell and Al Baik in Saudi Arabia. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal
- Alwaleed Foundation lights up 3 Saudi villages
- Poultry farms strike may trigger shortages in Bahrain
- Oman seals Victoria food security pact
- Saudi woman, 80, donates $133m to charity
- New Saudi clamp on energy drinks
- Outrage follows Bahrain killer bomb
- Improvised explosive device used in Bahrain attack