Eurostar showcases LED products at Dubai show
Dubai, October 14, 2013
Dubai-based Eurostar LED Lighting systems showcased its latest range of LED lighting and solar products and solutions at a major exhibition and conference, held in Dubai recently.
The Light Middle East 2013 exhibition is the Middle East’s premier conference and exhibition for lighting design and technology and had over 250 exhibitors from 25 countries representing their technologies.
The company’s portfolio in LED lighting systems included spotlights, bulb, candle lamp, tubes, panel light, down light, harmonious street-light to floor, bay lights and retro-fit lights.
Eurostar’s LED lighting, currently, provides solutions to its clients in the UAE plans are underway to expand its portfolio across the GCC, Africa, CIS and India.
“Eurostar LED Lighting Systems will enable efficient energy utilisation with quality facility lighting across the industry,” said Raju T Jethwani, chairman. - TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex
- Bridge project at US base to be ready soon
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement
- Jotun opens warehouse in Dammam