Kellogg’s unveils new 3-grain Special K recipe
Dubai, October 3, 2013
Kellogg Company’s Special K cereal is now offering a delicious new three grain recipe that makes it a great breakfast option for anyone who is weight-conscious and actively managing their shape.
Now with the benefits of rice, wheat and barley, Special K is even crunchier and more wholesome, making it a tasty, nutritionally-balanced solution to long term weight and shape management.
The new Special K recipe is now a source of fibre, with 80 per cent more than the previous recipe. It also contains 78 per cent more wholegrain cereal, with 40 per cent less saturated fat and 11 per cent less sodium than before. Each serving contains just 112 calories.
“Special K is a great tasting cereal that encourages the breakfast habit and the health benefits that go with this,” said nutritionist Dr Kathryn O’Sullivan.
“It is made with wholegrains, is a source of fibre, is low in saturated fat and it has been designed by nutritionists to meet the needs of those trying to lose and maintain their weight. One bowl provides 25 per cent of your daily requirements for iron and up to 50 per cent of your daily needs, plus a number of essential vitamins including vitamin D and folic acid – nutrients particularly important for women in the region.” – TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Grains |
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Gulf Air backs UN 'MY World' survey
- South Korean group in $1.1bn Iraq jet deal
- Northrop Grumman inks Saudi training deal
- RJ, Jordan Society sign strategic deal
- 125 exhibitors for Sharjah halal expo
- SRB to oversee UK firm’s shari’a compliance drive
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn