PepsiCo names new AMEA chief
New York, September 23, 2013
Global food and beverage leader PepsiCo has appointed Sanjeev Chadha as its chief executive officer for Asia, Middle East and Africa.
In this role, Chadha will report to chairman and CEO Indra K Nooyi and oversee all aspects of the company’s AMEA business, from Pepsico’s Dubai office, said a statement.
Chadha is a 23-year veteran of PepsiCo. He has worked in each of AMEA's key markets and has led multiple business functions, including marketing, sales, innovation, franchise and general management, it said.
"Sanjeev is one of the most respected senior leaders in the PepsiCo family and he has a strong track record of success," said Nooyi.
"His leadership, experience and deep knowledge of the business, the region and its people will help to continue to drive success in AMEA." - TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- 125 exhibitors for Sharjah halal expo
- SRB to oversee UK firm’s shari’a compliance drive
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex
- Bridge project at US base to be ready soon
- DuPont in sustainability goals success