Saudi agriculture show features 300 exhibitors
Riyadh, September 18, 2013
More than 20,000 visitors attended the Saudi Agriculture 2013 that concluded today, which saw the participation of over 300 exhibitors from 13 countries.
Saudi Agriculture 2013, the 32nd International Agriculture, Water and Agro-Industry Show, was organized by Riyadh Exhibitions Company at the Riyadh International Convention and Exhibition Center.
The four-day event shed light on the investment opportunities in Saudi Arabia’s agricultural sector. It also highlighted the strong support that the government was extending to this sector, which has been a key factor for attracting regional and international investments.
The show provided the ideal business-to-business platform for exhibitors and trade visitors to capitalise on the growth of the Saudi agriculture and food market that has been achieving the largest growth levels in the region and holds major potential for new businesses.
The event was held concurrently with Saudi Agro-Food 2013 and Saudi Food-Pack 2013, featuring the latest products, technologies and services in areas ranging from frozen and chilled foods, confectionery, chocolates, health and natural foods, to presentation, processing and packaging equipment. - TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Gulf Air backs UN 'MY World' survey
- South Korean group in $1.1bn Iraq jet deal
- Northrop Grumman inks Saudi training deal
- RJ, Jordan Society sign strategic deal
- 125 exhibitors for Sharjah halal expo
- SRB to oversee UK firm’s shari’a compliance drive
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn