Contego installs new forensic unit
Dubai, September 15, 2013
Contego Solutions, a leading provider of digital investigation, has installed the next generation AntAnalyzer forensic workstation by German manufacturer mh Service.
The workstation will further enhance Contego’s digital forensic lab capabilities, said a senior official in a statement.
“With our extensive investigation background, and the state-of-the-art digital forensic lab, incorporating the mh Service AntAnalyzer will provide us with the power and flexibility to handle our clients’ requirements efficiently,” said managing director Timm Lemcke.
Numan Ahmad, the director of business development, said: “Searching large volumes of data can be challenging for organisations. With our advanced digital forensics capability, we can now serve clients with searching, investigating and data analysis, in a quick and secure manner.”
Contego Solutions offers advanced digital forensic investigation and incident response services to help enterprises to identify any type of electronic evidence in cases such as HR and employee misconduct, corporate fraud and disputes, IT security breach, malware infections, compliance and auditing investigations, misuse of organisational resources and in their data analysis or verification requirement. - TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Northrop Grumman inks Saudi training deal
- RJ, Jordan Society sign strategic deal
- 125 exhibitors for Sharjah halal expo
- SRB to oversee UK firm’s shari’a compliance drive
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex