Pepsi offers chance to win Beyoncé tickets
Amman, September 12, 2013
PepsiCo Jordan has launched its latest radio competition offering audiences the chance to win an all-expenses-paid trip for two to attend Beyoncé’s live concert, slated for October 19 in New York.
The competition was launched on several Jordanian radio stations including Play FM, Beat FM and Spin FM, said a senior official.
“We are delighted to offer young Jordanian music fans this once-in-a-lifetime chance to travel to New York to see Beyoncé live in concert. This competition corresponds with Pepsi’s new slogan, Yalla Now, which urges young individuals to live the moment and fulfill their dreams,” said marketing manager Areej Helou. - TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse
- German pump specialist boosts ME presence
- Almaymanah signs franchise with Austria firm
- Bahrain celebrates Women’s Day