Saudi firms to take part in US forum
Los Angeles, September 9, 2013
More than 200 leaders in Saudi government and businesses are set to attend a forum in Los Angeles that will highlight the business opportunities in the kingdom.
The third US-Saudi Business Opportunities Forum will be held at the JW Marriott LA LIVE in downtown Los Angeles, California from September 16 to 18.
The forum will highlight Saudi’s rapidly expanding economy, increased participation in global industries, more than $1 trillion in trade and investment opportunities, and prospects for greater collaboration between Saudi Arabia and the US.
The visiting delegation will include ambassadors, ministers, deputy ministers, governors, CEOs, senior executives and heads of government regulatory authorities.
The event will feature Davos-style panels, keynote addresses, and substantive breakout sessions with senior executives from US companies successfully engaged in the local market alongside Saudi government and private-sector experts from a wide variety of fields.
The sessions will cover topics including energy, healthcare, education, construction, oil and gas, petrochemicals, power and water. - TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse
- German pump specialist boosts ME presence
- Almaymanah signs franchise with Austria firm