Abu Dhabi officers awarded new ranks
Abu Dhabi, August 31, 2013
The UAE Ministry of Interior promoted six officers of the Abu Dhabi Special Security Forces GHQ to higher ranks for their meritorious service.
The officers are Major Hadef Qasem Al Shehhi; Major Mohammed Hamad Hazim Al Zaabi; Major Saeed Salem Farhan Al Kaabi; Captain Ibrahim Mohammed Hassan Al Dhaheri; Captain Mohammed Ahmad Haji Al Ali and First Lieutenant Abdullah Nasser Abdullah.
Colonel Staff Dr Ali Salim Al Tunaiji, the deputy commander of Special Security Forces, who awarded the ranks at a colourful ceremony, said the promotion was an incentive for them to move forward and exert further efforts and dedication for the good of the nation.
He also honored a number of distinguished top achieving officers from the First Security Unit at the Security Forces; lauding their efforts to achieve the aspirations of the Special Security Forces GHQ, as per the Ministry of Interior’s strategy.
The ceremony was attended by Lt. Colonel Saeed Matar Al Khatiri, the commander-in-chief of the First Security Unit; Col Mohammed Hareb Al Nuaimi, the head of the Strategy and Performance Development Department; as well as a number of commanding officers. -TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse
- German pump specialist boosts ME presence
- Almaymanah signs franchise with Austria firm