Kohler launches personalised wash station
Dubai, August 19, 2013
Kohler, a global leader in kitchen and bath design and technology, has announced the launch of its new bathroom collection in the UAE that enables consumers to compose their own made-to-measure, personalised wash station.
Kohler’s Parallel collection exudes two different feels, depending on the vessels basin; in other words, streamlined styling with the Rêve vessel - or harmonious elegance with the Presqu’île basin, a statement said.
Jerome Michel, managing director, Europe, Middle East & Africa Region, Kohler Brand stated: “Parallel is all about personalized elegance, style and comfort and we are proud to introduce this new bathroom collection in the UAE where we are confident that these key features will match the taste of our customers in the UAE.”
Mohammed Nada, regional marketing manager, Kohler Brand said: “Parallel naturally makes a statement with its refined fluid lines and impeccable finishes and colours.”
“Our customers can now personalize and customize their own made-to-measure wash-stations with special attention given to the interior and exterior finishes on this collection to ensure capturing our customers’ minds and hearts,” he added.
This new collection is available in three finishes: a bright gloss white melamine, a shiny, trendy Gazelle melamine, and a natural, authentic Quebec Oak effect. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Gulf Air backs UN 'MY World' survey
- South Korean group in $1.1bn Iraq jet deal
- Northrop Grumman inks Saudi training deal
- RJ, Jordan Society sign strategic deal
- 125 exhibitors for Sharjah halal expo
- SRB to oversee UK firm’s shari’a compliance drive
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn