Platinum Wave secures UAE license for Baguette Express
London, August 13, 2013
Platinum Wave, a leading independent franchise consultancy, has secured the master license for Baguette Express in the UAE and the Republic of Ireland.
UK-based Baguette Express provides fresh, healthy, high quality food in prime town centre locations through its 60 outlets in the country, said a statement.
It also has a kiosk/concession model within shopping centres and business parks, and a sophisticated till system that enables detailed analysis of takings and shop trends remotely, it said. Outlets range in size from 300 sq ft to 2,000 sq ft.
Suzie McCafferty, managing director of Platinum Wave, said: “Having successfully appointed master licensees for UAE and Eire we are now seeking suitable partners in the Gulf, Asia, Europe including the Netherlands, Baltics and Scandinavia, India, Pakistan, South Africa, Canada, New Zealand and Australia.”
“Country and regional master franchise licenses range from £150,000 ($232,263) to £350,000 and additional working capital is required to grow and develop the brand and network in each country,” said McCafferty.
“Extensive training, operational and marketing support for each country is provided by the Baguette Express team,” she added - TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse
- German pump specialist boosts ME presence
- Almaymanah signs franchise with Austria firm