Dutch restaurant brand debuts in Dubai
Dubai, July 30, 2013
Amsterdam-based restaurant brand supperclub has opened in Dubai at the Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, the Ottoman inspired luxury resort on Palm Jumeirah.
Supperclub Dubai, the first destination for the global franchise in the Middle East, will offer fine dining and lounge music and will open grounds to international and locally-based DJs as well as performing arts.
Yassin Matbouly, founder and partner of supperclub Mena, said: "Supperclub Dubai will reinvent the landscape and concept of luxury gastronomy, while raising the benchmarks of the hospitality sector and provides the ultimate dining and entertainment experience the city has ever seen."
Bert Van der Leden, the brain behind the supperclub franchise, and partner at owning company IQ Creative, added: "When supperclub was launched 20 years ago in the creative capital of Amsterdam, we wanted to create a meeting ground that met the needs of prolific musicians, writers, and artists. The Dubai outlet will bring talent from the arts, music, and culinary industries to one stunning destination."
The dining and entertainment areas spread across two floors include he chef's tables 'Salle Neige,' and gold room 'Salle d'Or,' which will serve dishes from the 'haute' kitchen, while beverages from world renowned mixologists will be served in 'Balcony Noir,' 'Bar rouge' and the al fresco terrace. - TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal
- Alwaleed Foundation lights up 3 Saudi villages
- Poultry farms strike may trigger shortages in Bahrain
- Oman seals Victoria food security pact
- Saudi woman, 80, donates $133m to charity
- New Saudi clamp on energy drinks
- Outrage follows Bahrain killer bomb
- Improvised explosive device used in Bahrain attack