Dutch restaurant brand debuts in Dubai
Dubai, July 30, 2013
Amsterdam-based restaurant brand supperclub has opened in Dubai at the Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, the Ottoman inspired luxury resort on Palm Jumeirah.
Supperclub Dubai, the first destination for the global franchise in the Middle East, will offer fine dining and lounge music and will open grounds to international and locally-based DJs as well as performing arts.
Yassin Matbouly, founder and partner of supperclub Mena, said: "Supperclub Dubai will reinvent the landscape and concept of luxury gastronomy, while raising the benchmarks of the hospitality sector and provides the ultimate dining and entertainment experience the city has ever seen."
Bert Van der Leden, the brain behind the supperclub franchise, and partner at owning company IQ Creative, added: "When supperclub was launched 20 years ago in the creative capital of Amsterdam, we wanted to create a meeting ground that met the needs of prolific musicians, writers, and artists. The Dubai outlet will bring talent from the arts, music, and culinary industries to one stunning destination."
The dining and entertainment areas spread across two floors include he chef's tables 'Salle Neige,' and gold room 'Salle d'Or,' which will serve dishes from the 'haute' kitchen, while beverages from world renowned mixologists will be served in 'Balcony Noir,' 'Bar rouge' and the al fresco terrace. - TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Gulf Air backs UN 'MY World' survey
- South Korean group in $1.1bn Iraq jet deal
- Northrop Grumman inks Saudi training deal
- RJ, Jordan Society sign strategic deal
- 125 exhibitors for Sharjah halal expo
- SRB to oversee UK firm’s shari’a compliance drive
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn