Exova appoints new managing director
Dubai, July 24, 2013
UK-based Exova, a testing and advisory group has appointed Hicham Abdallah as managing director for its Middle East and Asia Pacific region.
Abdullah will be responsible for 10 specialist laboratories and 800 experts across the region providing testing and advisory services to leading organisations in the oil and gas, environmental, infrastructure, fire safety and health sciences sectors.
Ian El-Mokadem, CEO, said: "This appointment is an important part of ensuring that the growth we have achieved in recent years is sustained. I am delighted to welcome Hicham to Exova.
“He brings a wealth of experience from working across the Middle East market, combined with a track record in delivering customer value. I know he will provide the energy and strategic and operational leadership to support our ambitions in the region".
Abdullah joins Exova from Air Liquide, a manufacturer of specialty gases, industrial gases and gas handling equipment where he spent 12 years in senior commercial and operational roles. - TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement
- Jotun opens warehouse in Dammam
- RAK Ceramics deploys top SAP software
- GCAA warns on helium balloon dangers
- Top pizza chain plans big UAE investment
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to clinch key deal
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role