Exova appoints new managing director
Dubai, July 24, 2013
UK-based Exova, a testing and advisory group has appointed Hicham Abdallah as managing director for its Middle East and Asia Pacific region.
Abdullah will be responsible for 10 specialist laboratories and 800 experts across the region providing testing and advisory services to leading organisations in the oil and gas, environmental, infrastructure, fire safety and health sciences sectors.
Ian El-Mokadem, CEO, said: "This appointment is an important part of ensuring that the growth we have achieved in recent years is sustained. I am delighted to welcome Hicham to Exova.
“He brings a wealth of experience from working across the Middle East market, combined with a track record in delivering customer value. I know he will provide the energy and strategic and operational leadership to support our ambitions in the region".
Abdullah joins Exova from Air Liquide, a manufacturer of specialty gases, industrial gases and gas handling equipment where he spent 12 years in senior commercial and operational roles. - TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal
- Alwaleed Foundation lights up 3 Saudi villages
- Poultry farms strike may trigger shortages in Bahrain
- Oman seals Victoria food security pact
- Saudi woman, 80, donates $133m to charity
- New Saudi clamp on energy drinks
- Outrage follows Bahrain killer bomb
- Improvised explosive device used in Bahrain attack