Viva celebrates Bahraini culture with Lewan Ramadan
Manama , July 15, 2013
Viva Bahrain, through its corporate social responsibility arm Jusoor, has brought to life Bahraini culture and traditions during the holy month with its sponsorship of Lewan Ramadan at Bahrain City Centre.
The stand, located in the main galleria will host various family oriented activities that will connect everyone to the essence of Ramadan.
In partnership with the Ministry of Social Development and Bahrain City Centre, the miniature cultural village, Lewan Ramadan, will keep family values alive through a festive schedule of themed interactive activities and cultural entertainment for families and individuals to enjoy.
"We are proud of our partnership with the Ministry of Social Development and Bahrain City Center to bring the festivities of the holy month to all the people in Bahrain," said Ulaiyan Al Wetaid, Viva Bahrain CEO. "Through our CSR arm, Jusoor, we aim to reiterate our commitment to giving back to the community through an array of cultural activities and initiatives that will benefit everyone. Last year's event was a huge success, and we look forward to repeating the same this year." – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement
- Jotun opens warehouse in Dammam
- RAK Ceramics deploys top SAP software
- GCAA warns on helium balloon dangers
- Top pizza chain plans big UAE investment
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to clinch key deal
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role