Jotun opens first Inspiration Centre in Qatar
Dubai, July 3, 2013
Jotun Paints, a leading producer of paints and powder coatings, recently opened its first Inspiration Centre in Doha, showcasing different environments to inspire designers, interior architects and even end consumers.
The centre, opened in partnership with Lulu Regency Group, features high quality interior finishes and is part of company’s ‘Closer to consumer’ initiative.
The outlet was inaugurated by Peder Bohlin, vice president MEIA region of Jotun; Khalid Mihran and Amir Udheen owners Lulu Regency Group, in the presence top Jotun officials.
The opening of this latest branch is also part of the expansion initiative that aims to see the opening of 62 Multicolour Centres in Qatar before the end of 2013.
Jotun’s latest Inspiration Centre measures at 560 sq m and offers a look and feel that is conducive to prospective customers—recreating environments like interior, exterior, bedroom, dining and living room.
Aside from these, the centre also showcases projects, colour bars, colour consultation, sample displays, colour advisor.
Jotun’s Inspiration Centre introduces pioneering services like supply and apply; the ‘Colour Bar,’ which offers clients with a total of 960 interior colours and the ‘Colour Advisor,’ where customers can choose from a colour palette on display and see how the colours will look in different environments, furniture settings and under different lighting conditions.
“We are seeing major changes in the Qatar’s decorative market, proof that this segment is constantly evolving and changing to suit the tastes and other requirements presented by today’s consumers. With this in mind, we see the growing importance of being closer to our consumers,” said Wael Fahmy, country manager, Jotun Paints- Qatar.
“Our Inspiration Centres have been designed to help raise awareness and provide easy accessibility of our products and services to our consumers. What better way to help and service these consumers but to engage them in a customer-friendly environment where we can provide key advice and consultation on how to best reflect their persona and image onto their walls.”
To date, Jotun has already opened in excess of 160 Inspiration Centres in the Middle East.
“The opening of this new outlet in Qatar demonstrates the growing success of the ‘Inspiration Centre’ concept. We need to make our customers life easier in choosing colours and paints while also raise awareness on Jotun’s innovations in developing a product that supports a sustainable eco-friendly environment," concluded V Satheesan, sales manager, Jotun. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal
- Alwaleed Foundation lights up 3 Saudi villages
- Poultry farms strike may trigger shortages in Bahrain
- Oman seals Victoria food security pact
- Saudi woman, 80, donates $133m to charity
- New Saudi clamp on energy drinks
- Outrage follows Bahrain killer bomb
- Improvised explosive device used in Bahrain attack
- 3 policemen killed in Bahrain blast
- Dammam-Al Ahsa train service starts
- Egypt wheat supplies enough to last until June
- Expat killed at Saudi workers' holding facility
- 80 global speakers for Doha summit on family
- Restaurant runs up $47,555 phone bill in 4 days
- NZ minister to visit Gulf states
- Public-private tie-ups ‘vital for agri growth’
- China firm wins solar power project in Amman
- 15,000 attend Bahrain garden show
- Omani firms shine at top food expo