Dubai café launches Ramadan offer
Dubai, July 3, 2013
The Fountain Café & Restaurant at Al Bustan Centre and Residence, a top hotel apartment in Dubai, has launched a special Ramadan offer for iftar buffet.
The café will provide a wide variety of dining options to enjoy Iftar buffet, priced at Dh85 ($23) nett per person and Dh40 nett for children between the ages 6 to 12 years old under its ‘Dine 5 and pay for 4 only’ offer.
Moussa El Hayek, chief operating officer Al Bustan Centre & Residence, said: “We welcome our valued guests to have a memorable family experience this Ramadan with our special iftar menu which includes delicious Arabic traditional feast, an experience that will be savored by all. Ramadan is a perfect time for family get-togethers, our guests can have the option of dining in the comfort of their home or at a place of their choice with our outdoor catering services.”
The Iftar buffet promises an appetizing mix of Middle Eastern and Mediterranean cuisines and all types of traditional Arabic sweets and drinks specific to Ramadan.
Guests can select from a wide range of dishes prepared by in-house chefs like hot and cold mezzeh, soothing soups, stews, breads, with a wide array of main courses to include lamb Ouzi, mixed seafood grill, Arabic kebabs, delectable curries and biryani prepared especially during Ramadan. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Gulf Air backs UN 'MY World' survey
- South Korean group in $1.1bn Iraq jet deal
- Northrop Grumman inks Saudi training deal
- RJ, Jordan Society sign strategic deal
- 125 exhibitors for Sharjah halal expo
- SRB to oversee UK firm’s shari’a compliance drive
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn