United Furniture launches new collection
Dubai, June 26, 2013
United Furniture, a leading furniture and furnishings brand in the UAE, has launched its new marine collection featuring exotic showpieces of fishes, snails, ducks and night lamps and picturesque painted cupboards.
Nature plays a role in the new range as floral cushions, quilts and blankets create a cool, comfortable and cosy atmosphere in the bedrooms.
United Furniture has also introduced quirky accessories for children such as pencil shaped clothes stand and soft roll cushions, and fancy Chinese doll key chains, fridge magnets and showpieces.
Anup Ravindranath, sales director, United Furniture, said: “As a lot of people prefer staying indoors during summers, it is necessary to keep cool physically and mentally in this weather.”
“At United Furniture, we always strive to bring out innovative accessories which cater to the needs and requirements of our customers. Our new collection offers the perfect accessories for children and adults, to beat the heat this summer, and make your home a cooler and livelier place to stay in,” he added.
United Furniture offers a wide range of accessories such as candles and candle holders, frames, landscaping, wall decorations, night lamps and lanterns, lampshades, vases, and furniture and furnishings such as designer tableware and sofa sets with cushions, among others. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- 125 exhibitors for Sharjah halal expo
- SRB to oversee UK firm’s shari’a compliance drive
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex
- Bridge project at US base to be ready soon
- DuPont in sustainability goals success