KidZania opens in Kuwait
Mexico City, June 24, 2013
Mexico-based family entertainment centre KidZania has opened its first kids city in Kuwait, the company's 13th location.
KidZania Kuwait welcomes kids into its interactive kid sized city, with over 80 real-world career choices and destinations, at The Avenues mall, said a statement.
This indoor replica of a real-life city, paved with streets and recognizable establishments and brands invites children aged four to 14 to take on leadership roles, manage finances and work together to run the city, making it a play and learn education destination.
"Kuwaiti families are especially excited about the opening of KidZania Kuwait, a one-of-kind indoor destination where children can escape the heat and role-play new careers in a realistic city setting that promotes active learning and fun," said Fernando Medroa, vice president of Leisure and Entertainment of MH Alshaya Co and CEO of KidZania Kuwait.
"Additionally, the centre opens another window to the world where Kuwaiti children can connect and collaborate with kids from around the globe," he said.
KidZania caters to the local market and features culturally relevant touches like its oil and gas laboratory and training facility. - TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex
- Bridge project at US base to be ready soon
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement
- Jotun opens warehouse in Dammam