ADFCA moves into new premises
Abu Dhabi, June 12, 2013
Abu Dhabi Food Control Authority (ADFCA) will be shifting to its new premises in Mohamed Bin Zayed City opposite Mazyad Mall on Sunday (June16).
Adel Khalfan Al Zaabi, the executive director of Animal Wealth at ADFCA and the head of the committee for the new premises, said: "The shift to the new premises will take us to wider horizons and a more integrated work environment, enabling us to provide better services to the public."
"The new premises is marked by better social services that will benefit the staff, such as nurseries for children, gymnasium, food court, car park, banking services and travel and tourism services, in addition to the fact that it is located between two shopping malls, Mazyad Mall and Capital Mall," said Al Zaabi.
"The staff and visitors stand to gain immensely in terms of services and facilities," Al Zaabi added.-TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Abu Dhabi Food Control Authority |
More Miscellaneous Stories
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse
- German pump specialist boosts ME presence
- Almaymanah signs franchise with Austria firm