Fashion-Art exhibition to be launched
Dubai, June 2, 2013
Pro Art Gallery, a gallery that celebrates innovative art and collectibles, will launch its exhibition titled ‘‘Full Spectrum’’, on June 5 in Dubai.
The exhibition will showcase limited edition handbags/evening clutches featuring abstract painting, which are a collaboration of the works of Hong Kong-based handbag designer, Piecco Pang and New York-based painter, Antoinette Wysocki, said a statement.
It will run till June 20 at Pro Art Gallery located at the Palm Strip Shopping Mall on Beach Road, Jumeirah 1.
The “Full Spectrum” was conceptualised when Piecco Pang presented by Catherine Gaudeau met with Tatiana Faure, Owner and Founder of Pro Art Gallery, in Dubai.
“This is the first time Pro Art Gallery is showcasing such a wonderful combination of not only artists, but two diverse art forms. The collections are set to make a huge mark in the art world in the UAE and we foresee a tremendous amount of interest in this unique exhibition.” said Tatiana Faure. - TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal
- Alwaleed Foundation lights up 3 Saudi villages
- Poultry farms strike may trigger shortages in Bahrain
- Oman seals Victoria food security pact
- Saudi woman, 80, donates $133m to charity
- New Saudi clamp on energy drinks
- Outrage follows Bahrain killer bomb