Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
Kuwait, May 21, 2013
A touristic website, AJ Photo World, empowered with images of different tourist destinations around the globe has been launched by Kuwaiti photographer Abdul Wahab Al Juhairi.
The website has been designed to give people an insight on new destinations that would cater to their needs for a summer vacation, he said.
AJ Photo World contains high resolution pictures of various countries in the Middle East, Europe, and Central & Far East Asia. These photos were taken during Al Juhairi's visits to these countries, allowing the website visitors to see through his eyes the major touristic sites and explore new ones in these countries, a statement said. - TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Kuwait |
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Jotun opens warehouse in Dammam
- RAK Ceramics deploys top SAP software
- GCAA warns on helium balloon dangers
- Top pizza chain plans big UAE investment
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to clinch key deal
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase