Interface showcases new collection
Dubai, May 21, 2013
Interface, a leading carpet tile manufacturer, is showcasing its latest collection 'Urban Retreat' at the Index International Design Exhibition currently under way in Dubai.
The expo, which opened at the Dubai International Exhibition Centre yesterday (May 20), will run till May 23.
Urban Retreat, inspired by people’s instinctive love of nature, a science known as ‘Biophilia’, will be the higlight of the company's stand. Interface worked with designer David Oakey, who specialises in nature-inspired design, to create this collection.
Steven Pratt, Middle East regional director, said: “For a long time now and as part of our on-going mission to have a positive impact on our environment, Interface has looked to the natural world for inspiration when designing our products."
Urban Retreat includes a variety of hardwearing carpet tiles, able to withstand heavy traffic for lasting performance. The collection is available in three distinct styles, with a range of commercial colours for each product. The tiles can be mixed and matched and installed in a variety of methods to create a unique and calming interior.
Other collections being showcased include Fotosfera and Biosfera. Customers can also choose from new colours in the Biosfera collection, several brand new ranges as well as new ‘100% recycled yarn’ versions of the brand’s products. - TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse
- German pump specialist boosts ME presence
- Almaymanah signs franchise with Austria firm