Saudi dairy approves $26m dividends
Riyadh, May 20, 2013
Saudi Dairy and Foodstuff Company (Sadafco) has approved a board recommendation for distribution of dividends worth SR97.5 million ($26 million) at SR3 per share representing 30 per cent of the capital, for the first quarter, said a report.
The board approved the proposal at the Annual General Assembly for the financial year ended March 31, according to a statement on the Saudi bourse website.
Eligibility will be for the shareholders who are registered on the company's records with Tadawul on the closing date of the forthcoming General Assembly Meeting.
The ِAGM date will be announced later after obtaining the required approvals from the concerned authorities; the distribution date will be determined after approval of the General Assembly Meeting, the report added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- SRB to oversee UK firm’s shari’a compliance drive
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex
- Bridge project at US base to be ready soon
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement