Abu Dhabi chosen for incentive by Openwork
Abu Dhabi, May 19, 2013
Some 150 financial advisers from the UK are in Abu Dhabi as part of a major incentive by Openwork, a mortgage and financial advice network.
The incentive, which comes with support from the Advantage Abu Dhabi programme operated by Abu Dhabi Convention Bureau, runs until Thursday and is being held at the St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort.
Openwork said it is excited about staging its 2013 annual business convention in Abu Dhabi.
“As the UK's leading financial advice business, with over 2,300 advisers, our 150 leading advisers attend our convention each year. We have travelled the world in the last 40 years and are delighted to be in such a vibrant, modern city for 2013.
“We have a full programme of business content and entertainment and look forward to sampling the many activities, restaurants and local culture Abu Dhabi has to offer,” said Philip Martin, proposition and marketing director, Openwork.
Openwork provides advice on investment, savings, mortgages and life protection to over 100,000 UK customers each year, looking after over 20 billion pounds ($30.7 billion) of clients' investments and arranging nearly 40,000 home loan purchases annually.
Advantage Abu Dhabi catalyses and seeds innovative meetings to be held in Abu Dhabi with a range of incentives.- TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse
- German pump specialist boosts ME presence
- Almaymanah signs franchise with Austria firm
- Bahrain celebrates Women’s Day
- US Navy plans expansion in Bahrain