Talabat online deliveries hit record 3m
Kuwait, May 19, 2013
Talabat.com, a leading online food delivery service provider, recently achieved a score record by delivering the order number three million across the GCC markets.
Accordingly, talabat.com announced the lucky winner of KD1,000 ($3,488) prize, Dania Al Amer from the state of Kuwait, whose order landed as number three million on Talabat.
Rabih El Asmar, head of Marketing/ Talabat.com, said: "We are proud to be able to hit the three million record in such a short span of time considering that the website was established in 2004 in Kuwait and expanded to GCC market in 2010.”
Talabat.com is referred to as a one-stop online food court comprising of 200 restaurants that offers a vast choice of different international cuisines. The website provides the most convenient e-solution to the food delivery industry, through which it coordinates on carrying your order up to your doorstep, hot and fresh.
Talabat also provides a Call Center, Online Live Chat, and an email service for a full-fledged experience by its users. The website is available in both English and Arabic and is ready to receive orders around the clock. Meanwhile, Talabat can be reached on customized smart phone applications, including iPhone and Android, in addition to regular cell phones. iPad users as well can download their own application for a hassle-free experience.
El Asmar said: “We encourage our customers to log on now to Talabat.com and enjoy a remarkably fast experience to quench their food cravings while introduce themselves to the online promotions on the website.”
“You don't have to deal with a slow phone operator anymore, receive wrong or missing orders due to miscommunication and human error, or even face a painful call waiting system again. Instead, we offer you a quick, practical and user-friendly interface that allows you to place check and modify your order in no time,” he added.
A user can see and decide on their meals before hitting the 'submit' button as food images, restaurant menus and prices are up on the website and are instantly updated by the portal's online team.
In addition to the Promotions tab, which displays the latest offers by restaurants, Talabat provides candid reviews by its customers on their favorite restaurants and recently ordered meals.
Talabat.com is witnessing remarkable demand by its ever-growing customer base which has reached 225,000 users, in addition to receiving over 10,000 orders on a daily basis with the safe delivery of over three million orders till date, a statement said.
"If you have not registered yet, simply log on now and create an account free of charge with a few clicks to save your information for future orders. While submitting your order, you can choose your preferred payment method whether it be in cash, debit card or credit card," El Asmar said.
"We would love to express our appreciation and sincere gratitude towards all subscribing restaurants for supporting our online portal all these years, a matter which has helped us witness such an outstanding achievement today. We do look ahead towards breaking more exceptional records together and continue on developing our service for our clients,” he concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Dutch firm wins Algeria interior ministry order
- Bahrain SMEs 'on the verge of closure'
- Unrest victim's kin stranded at Bahrain airport
- Egypt food subsidy bill to total $4.3bn this year
- Entrepreneurship festival targets SMEs
- Equity firm buys into Algerian Pepsi bottler
- Mother recounts vice den ordeal in Bahrain
- More companies 'getting into CSR activities'
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety