Carluccio’s unveils new offerings
Kuwait City, May 8, 2013
UK-based authentic Italian restaurant, Carluccio’s, has introduced a range of pastas made from the freshest wheat and natural ingredients along with foodshop items, gifts and other tempting selections, in its Kuwait restaurant.
The deli brings together a luscious array and reveals an enticing selection of fresh meats, cheese, salads, olives, tarts and baked food items as well as a delectable range of take-away dishes; ideal for meals-on-the-go or last-minute dinner plans.
In the foodshop, shelves are stacked with value pastas, sauces, infused olive oils, basil pesto, balsamic vinegar, parmesan cheese, porcini mushrooms and biscuits including torcetti, baci di dama and cantucci from artisan producers throughout Italy.
These are specially imported to Kuwait to make up Carluccio’s extensive product range, a statement from the restaurant said. The products in Carluccio’s are exclusive and are not available anywhere else.
Sajan Alex, country operations manager, Foodmark Kuwait, said: “At Carluccio’s, we have selected the best food products and remain committed to providing our customers with quality ingredients.”
“We are proud of giving our customers the choice of not only being able to taste a wide variety of fresh Italian fine food but to also take home specialty products made of the best quality at affordable prices. We bring our customers in Kuwait the whole Italian experience of tasting, dining, and purchasing selections from our deli in a fully-fledged Italian atmosphere.”
“Carluccio’s offers a slice of Italy to every customer who walks through our doors. Throughout the day, the myriad of delicacies does not cease to tease the senses,” Sajan added.
Carluccio’s is a restaurant, a café and a food shop and as such is a unique brand - open all day for a quick coffee or a full three-course meal. It aims to offer customers the opportunity to eat simple, high-quality Italian food in a casual café environment, as well as being able to take the same foods home by choosing from a range of exclusive food products for the larder or as gifts.
With a fine selection of traditional Italian specialties, Carluccio's brings a unique taste of Italy to Kuwait, the statement said.
Carluccio’s is located in The Avenues, Phase 1 and is open daily from 9am to 11pm. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal
- Alwaleed Foundation lights up 3 Saudi villages
- Poultry farms strike may trigger shortages in Bahrain
- Oman seals Victoria food security pact
- Saudi woman, 80, donates $133m to charity
- New Saudi clamp on energy drinks
- Outrage follows Bahrain killer bomb
- Improvised explosive device used in Bahrain attack
- 3 policemen killed in Bahrain blast
- Dammam-Al Ahsa train service starts
- Egypt wheat supplies enough to last until June
- Expat killed at Saudi workers' holding facility
- 80 global speakers for Doha summit on family
- Restaurant runs up $47,555 phone bill in 4 days
- NZ minister to visit Gulf states
- Public-private tie-ups ‘vital for agri growth’
- China firm wins solar power project in Amman
- 15,000 attend Bahrain garden show
- Omani firms shine at top food expo