AirAsia to offer new energy drink on-board
Sepang, April 30, 2013
AirAsia, a leading global low-cost carrier, has announced the launch of EQ8, a brand-new energy drink, on-board all its flights, starting May 1.
The delicious lightly sparkling orange and passion fruit flavoured drink revitalises and gives an energy lift as it contains fruit juices and natural energising ingredients which includes guarana, green tea and herbal extracts, a statement from the airline company said.
This drink which originates from the UK will serve as the perfect ‘pick-me-up’ for guests in the flight. It is available for purchase on-board all Malaysia AirAsia flights (airline code AK) at RM6 ($1.9) per 250ml can.
Ishsal Ishak, group head of ancillary income, AirAsia, said: “AirAsia will be the first airline in the region to distribute EQ8 and we are glad to be able to offer all our guests a new choice in our in-flight drinks menu selection.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- South Korean group in $1.1bn Iraq jet deal
- Northrop Grumman inks Saudi training deal
- RJ, Jordan Society sign strategic deal
- 125 exhibitors for Sharjah halal expo
- SRB to oversee UK firm’s shari’a compliance drive
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation