Gulf Marcom creates Ebtikar logo
Manama, April 17, 2013
Bahrain-based leading marketing and communications group Gulf Marcom has created the identity and logo for Ebtikar; in line with its corporate social responsibility programme.
With an objective to boost development of innovation, Ebtikar was recently launched in the Kingdom of Bahrain as a National Association encouraging development of new ideas.
Any member of the society including businessmen, employees, housewives, or even students from schools or universities can share their ideas with the association, which is a first-of-its-kind in the Kingdom, a statement from the company said.
It is tasked with creating a platform that will be a meeting point for ideas, innovators and investments to ultimately serve the community needs at large.
The committee will utilise its widespread local and international communications network to help turn some of those ideas into viable projects and products for marketing, thereby supporting Bahrain’s march towards prosperity, the statement said.
Khamis Al Muqla, chairman of Gulf Marcom praised the role played by the assembly in linking young innovators with the market and empowering them to contribute to the growth and prosperity of the national economy. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse
- German pump specialist boosts ME presence
- Almaymanah signs franchise with Austria firm