Rattan unveils new barbecue grill station
Dubai, March 18, 2013
Rattan House, a leading manufacturer of outdoor furniture in the Middle East, has launched its new multi-functional Durango barbecue island, a versatile built-in grill station beautifully designed in neutral tones.
Designed from Tuozi by Movelar the barbeque stations come in classic brick work for grilling enthusiasts, said a statement from Rattan House.
The unique features in this model is the food-prep station, while the lattice of the bottom shelves provides a space for tools and the built-in sink makes it a viable option to be placed in your backyard, it added.
Rattan House operates across multiple retail outlets in the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Jordan and Indonesia. In the UAE, Rattan House is located on Sheikh Zayed Road before the 2nd interchange in Dubai.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan
- Interface showcases new collection
- Saudi woman director wins top GFF award
- Bahrain food firms gear up for Ramadan
- Bahrain police recover 800 firebombs
- Raytheon to ink $2.1bn Oman arms deal
- Saudi firm delays Sudan deal over dollar curbs
- Saudi dairy approves $26m dividends
- Sudan to sell stakes in four sugar plants