2013 Bahrain boat show ‘biggest yet’
Manama, March 11, 2013
This year’s edition of the annual Bahrain Boat Show International (BBSI), Bahrain’s only boat show, will be host to a greater number of international exhibiting brands and events than the previous shows, organisers said.
BBSI 2013 will be held from March 28 to 30 at Amwaj Marina. With three successful shows under their belt, organiser Knotika Boat Shows has received tremendous support from the Government of Bahrain.
“Thanks to the support of the Bahrain Government, we are expecting BBSI 2013 to be the biggest and most impressive show yet,” Wael Juju, CEO of Knotika Boat Shows, a regional exhibition company headquartered in Bahrain.
“Each and every year we have received unlimited assistance, guidance and support from government authorities. Without their help, the Bahrain Boat Show would never have been able to achieve such success.”
Dr Hassan Fakhro, Minister of Industry and Commerce said, “International trade shows and exhibitions are key contributors to the growth of Bahrain’s economy and we are pleased to see Bahrain Boat Show International growing year after year both in capacity and quality.”
“The Ministry is pleased to support international standard events that promote Bahrain as an ideal destination for the exhibitions industry.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse
- German pump specialist boosts ME presence
- Almaymanah signs franchise with Austria firm