Masafi displays products at Gulfood 2013
Dubai, February 26, 2013
Masafi, a leading regional FMCG brand, has announced its participation at Gulfood 2013, showcasing its entire range of product offerings at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
Being the premium reference for bottled mineral water across Gulf and Middle East over the last three decades, Masafi’s popularity in the region is largely due to its philosophy to offer superior quality products in line with global quality standards, a statement from the company said.
Nikhil Desai, category marketing manager at Masafi, said: “The decision to be a part of Gulfood 2013 follows the unprecedented success achieved at the event over the past years, where Masafi’s state-of-the-art stand attracted wide attention and generated a lot of interest from trade visitors and members of the public.”
“The exhibition throws up plenty of opportunities for us to highlight and differentiate the attribute that have made Masafi what it stand for today – purity. It is also a platform for us to network with the industry and the business community,” he added.
The company’s popularity in the region is largely due to its philosophy to deliver superior quality products and strict adherence to international quality standards, the statement said.
Over the years, in line with its market leadership, the company has built an extremely strong distribution network to consistently deliver to dynamic market requirements. Other products distributed by Masafi include Freeze, Rock Star, Robinson, Fruto, Fruit Shoot, and recently introduced line of food storage brand Baco in the UAE.
The food and hospitality show will run till February 28. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal
- Alwaleed Foundation lights up 3 Saudi villages
- Poultry farms strike may trigger shortages in Bahrain
- Oman seals Victoria food security pact
- Saudi woman, 80, donates $133m to charity
- New Saudi clamp on energy drinks
- Outrage follows Bahrain killer bomb
- Improvised explosive device used in Bahrain attack
- 3 policemen killed in Bahrain blast
- Dammam-Al Ahsa train service starts
- Egypt wheat supplies enough to last until June
- Expat killed at Saudi workers' holding facility
- 80 global speakers for Doha summit on family
- Restaurant runs up $47,555 phone bill in 4 days
- NZ minister to visit Gulf states
- Public-private tie-ups ‘vital for agri growth’
- China firm wins solar power project in Amman
- 15,000 attend Bahrain garden show
- Omani firms shine at top food expo
- Bahrain to set up national food company
- Dozens hurt in gas leak at plant near Doha