Paul Bakery opens first Abu Dhabi store
Abu Dhabi, February 25, 2013
France-based Paul Bakery & Restaurant has opened its first store in Abu Dhabi, introducing a wide selection of authentic French breads, gourmet pastries, salads and viennoiseries.
The focus of the new store at Bawabat Al Sharq in Baniyas will be on real, home-cooked French food and the skill and expertise of its master bakers and pastry chefs, a statement said.
The brand will build on its success in Dubai and is scheduled to open another two stores in Abu Dhabi within the coming months, at Al Wahda Mall scheduled for April and at Etihad Towers during the summer months.
Paul bakes its bread several times during the day in a traditional hand-crafted way to ensure consistent fresh quality and customer satisfaction, the statement said, adding that a new feature of the store is the bakery which is in full view of the customers, allowing them to observe the full process of the bread making.
Rudy Haddad, brand manager of Paul in the UAE said: “We are very excited to bring a little taste of France finally to Abu Dhabi. Paul is committed to providing great taste and freshness for an unrivalled experience and we are sure many Abu Dhabi residents will not only take to our quality of food, but will also enjoy Paul's authentic shop designs and relaxing atmosphere.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Egypt gathers 2.7m tonnes of wheat
- Iran seeks to speed up nuclear activity: IAEA
- RAK yacht club enters new partnership
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Iran denies link to spying ring in Saudi
- Turkey shuts Syria border after bombings
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan