Downtown Dubai offers push-bikes
Dubai, February 24, 2013
Downtown Dubai has introduced a new push-bike system so visitors can pedal their way round the iconic development.
Visitors can now rent a push-bike from conveniently located docking stations. Not only are the push-bikes a convenient travel mode, they also promote physical well-being and are environment-friendly, said a statement.
The docking stations are located along the 3.5km Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard, The Dubai Mall/Burj Khalifa metro station, Emaar Square, Burj Park, Burj Plaza, and next to The Dubai Mall.
All that visitors have to do is register their details at http://www.bykystations.com/en/dubai/register/. On visiting Downtown Dubai, they can use their phone numbers to recall the registration information.
The registration system can also be used in all cities and countries that offer the push bike service through one customer account. The push-bikes can be rented for 30 minutes up to 24 hours through an easy and flexible process. Visitors can also rent up to four bikes per group on one account. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex
- Bridge project at US base to be ready soon
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement
- Jotun opens warehouse in Dammam
- RAK Ceramics deploys top SAP software
- GCAA warns on helium balloon dangers