New Johnny Rockets open in Kuwait, Saudi
Aliso Viejo, California, February 14, 2013
Two new Johnny Rockets restaurants have been opened in Kuwait and Saudi Arabia as part of the all-American chain's expansion plans for the region.
The new restaurants at Kipco Tower and Riyadh Exit 5 offer the flavorful all-American fare, upbeat music, timeless ambiance and engaging dining experience that guests have enjoyed since the first Johnny Rockets restaurant on the Arabian Peninsula opened more than 17 years ago.
They join the stable of long-time Johnny Rockets franchise partner Haidar Al-Naqeeb, who now owns 14 Johnny Rockets in Kuwait (7), Saudi Arabia (3), Qatar (2) and Bahrain (2).
"After more than 17 years as a Johnny Rockets franchise partner, Haidar knows what our Middle Eastern guests are looking for in an all-American dining experience, and he consistently delivers it with passion, dedication and integrity," said Steve Devine, president of Johnny Rockets International. "Haidar continues to position Johnny Rockets as the 'restaurant of choice' in the Gulf Arab states, and we look forward to his further expansion in this area this year."
"We will continue to move forward with Johnny Rockets development, and anticipate two more restaurants opening by the first half of the year in Kuwait and four more restaurants in Qatar, Bahrain and Jeddah," said Al-Naqeeb. - TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Panasonic donates solar lights to kenya village
- UAE designer hosts fashion show in Bahrain
- Emirates inks PSG shirt sponsorship deal
- UAE’s coffee champ eyes World Barista trophy
- Sanjeev Kapoor captivates Treat visitors
- Sudan firm to export animal feed to Gulf
- Arrest of Saudi with pressure cooker 'overzealous'
- Stability ‘returning to Bahrain streets’
- UAE’s coffee & tea usage up 85pc in 3 years
- Alwaleed Foundation supports art course